Registration is open!
10am MT / 11am CT / 12pm ET
- September 16 - TIMS Fee System
- September 17 - ACM: Best Practices
- September 20 - Vendor Catalog Overview
- September 21 - Automated Purchasing
- September 22 - EIS+
- September 23 - Rental Equipment
Registration includes all sessions. Attend one or many as your schedule allows.
The Virtual Conference is offered as a concentration of sessions that will highlight several topics of broad user interest. The Virtual Conference sessions are not played-back recordings of the in-person, live conference. The traditional, Live Users Group Conference will concentrate on presenting the most recent TIMS developments, encourage interaction with CU development and support personnel, provide networking with other users, and host forums for collaboration.
- There are no fees to attend the Virtual Training Sessions.
- Each session will include a live Q&A hosted by the presenters and other product experts.
- Please share this invitation with other TIMS users within your organization that may benefit from them.
- The Virtual Sessions are not played back recordings of the in-person, live conference, but are meant to be a learning tool.
If you're looking for information about the Live Event, click this button: