Here are a few of the benefits current customers experience with TIMS Delivery:
- Continuously sync with your core TIMS system.
- Go paperless—all documentation is electronically shared.
- Access editable checklists/forms and automatically upload them to the core system.
- Update quantities, serial numbers, and lot numbers on an order in the field.
- Collect credit card payments at the time of service.
- Capture, print, and electronically archive patient signatures for proof of delivery.
- Project and record arrival and departure times for driver accountability.
- Reduce fuel costs with optimized delivery routes and turn-by-turn directions.